Advance Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022 – Sunday 18th Sept
The Annual General Meeting of the Irish Veteran Cyclists Association Company Limited by Guarantee will take place this year on:
Sunday 18th September 2021 at Dunsany GAA club, Dunsany, Co. Meath, commencing at 12.00 pm.
The election of each of these nominees will be voted on separately.
Resolutions in relation to company matters, and proposals for discussion in relation to sporting activities, should be sent by email only to:
Irish Veteran Cyclists Association
Company Limited by Guarantee Company No: 342220
TO MEMBERS OF IRISH VETERAN CYCLISTS ASSOCIATION CLG:
Notice is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at Dunsany GAA Club, Dunsany, Co. Meath, on Sunday 18th September 2022 at 12.00 p.m. for the purposes of transacting the following Ordinary Business:
1. To consider the adoption of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive and consider the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year
ended 31st December 2021.
3. To present a review of the Company’s affairs.
4. To authorise the directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To authorise the re-appointment of the Company’s Auditors.
6. To consider the election and re-election of Directors and election of a Chairman (full details to follow).
7. To consider any other ordinary business.
Dated this 12th day of August 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Michael Davis, Director & Chairman.