This Sunday’s Race Aug 26th Postponed to Sept 2nd

Hi all
Due to the severe travel restrictions next weekend as a result of the papal visit, the race committee has decided to postpone next Sunday’s race until the following Sunday.
The race will now go ahead at the same venue Monasterevin GAA on Sunday 2nd September.
Sign on openĀ  8am to 8.45am
Marshal briefing 8.30am
All members due to marshal next Sunday 26th now need to marshal Sunday 2nd September instead.
Members co-operation with regard to this will be greatly appreciated.

You may also like...